BEST GLOBAL BINARY AND FOREX TRADING PLATFORMS & BROKERS
There are two types of trading platforms BINARY OPTION and FOREX TRADING platforms. Both have their own advantages
BINARY TRADING : Binary trading is a type of investment where investors have to predict the result of rise and fall in future value of a currency, asset, stock or commodity with a yes/no trade by the end of a determined period. These options pay a fixed amount in percentage of trade if the trade is won (known as “in the money”), but the entire investment is lost, if the trade loses. So, in short, they are a fixed return financial options that have an expiration time.
FOREX TRADING : While Forex trading on the other hand is a decentralized global market where all the world’s currencies trade. It is where banks, businesses, governments, investors and traders come to exchange and speculate on currencies with attempt to make profit. Buying one currency while simultaneously selling another currency. It is the largest and most liquid market in the world with an average daily turnover exceeding $5 trillion. Currency trades are executed electronically and are available 24 hours.
Understanding The Advantages/Disadvantages Between Binary Trading And Forex Trading;
- Risk : In binary option trading, you know forehand the exact risk of a trade and the outcome before the trade is placed. The profit rate is fixed and you can determine your outcome before the trade begins. You either win or lose. Most binary option brokers even allow you to minimize and cut loss by letting you stop loss before expiration of trade after certain conditions of trade have been met. While in forex trading, although loss can be regulated by customizing your own stop loss rate, there is no guarantee that you will not loss more than what to placed trade on a trade. Reason been that your max risk might be affected by certain factors like insufficient liquidity to execute the perfect stop loss order, and although traders must decide on which direction the trade must go to make profit, they also have to predict how far low or high the quote pair has to go making risk of profit and loss somewhat unknown. Spillage risk.
- Turnout : In binary trading the amount of money you make depends on your investment, knowledge, experience and the profit percentage offered by the broker you trade with. In most platforms, the profit percentage brokers are willing to offer ranges between 75%-90%. The percentage entirely depends on the type of options you are trading, because the payout for certain types of options can be up to 200-400%. The fixed payout percentage gives you accurate information on how much money you are going to make from a trade. This way, as a binary option trader, you can control your money better and quickly calculate how much money you are going to earn, and how much you feel comfortable to lose. Binary traders are very active traders, they often make on average over 10 trades daily. But for traders who trade on short term trades like 60second and 2mins binaries, then they would probably close over 50 trades daily. Forex traders on the other hand, have to be more vigilant, careful and strategic, when opening and closing trades, in many cases, they end up closing 5-8 but profitable trades daily.
- Time Limit : Binary option open assets on specific time and traders have no control over the time an asset is open to trade, they only have the privilege to determine when their trades starts and when it closes. Each trading section has a beginning and an end. At the expiration time, the trade closes automatically. Some brokers allow traders the privilege to close a trade early but will not exceed the percentage of expected return. Not all brokers offer this privilege. While in forex trading, trading is flexible and assets are opened 24hours, making it profitable for traders to embark on trade at their disposal and when they feel is more profitable for them. Traders can open trade lasting one second to many months and close trade whenever the feel they have hit their profit margin or max stop loss. This privilege has it advantages and disadvantages.
- Ease Of Mastering : Both are easy to master and learn if you are willing to give yourself the time to learn to use the basic tools, strategy and meaning of frequently used terms. Most traders would go with binary option but because the system is straight forward for beginner understanding.
- Trade Pair Choice : In Binary option trading, traders are privilege to choose from a wide variety of assets like, currencies, indices, stock, gold, silver and other commodities. While in forex, trade is strict to currencies.
Finding A Broker.
When finding a broker, there are some factors to consider that are somewhat beneficial and look more appealing to different traders in regards to strategy and experience.
- Choice Of Platform : You should choose the platform that is easier to understand, learn and most of all profit from. Either binary trading or forex trading.
- Reputation Of Broker : When choosing a broker, it is important to go with a broker with credibility, reliability and popular recognition so you don’t end up been skeptical about payout.
- Returns On Payouts : Returns on trade is an important factor to consider when looking for a broker. You want to choose a broker with at least 78% profit payout on every winning trade because you loose 100% when you loose a trade so in that way, if you win 3 trades before you loose 1, you’re still winning, even if by just a little. some brokers offer trade profit from 75% to 90% others offer 80% to 100% per trade.
- Introduction Bonus/Deposit Bonus : For a newbie trader, you want to go with the platform with a high first timer deposit bonus as you can start your trading venture with more confidence when you know there is real extra bucks to back you up even when you flop on a trade before it actually reaches your real personal deposit.
- Deposit And Withdrawals : When choosing a broker, you want to make sure the platforms deposit is affordable and convenient with your budget. Your most convenient means of payment and receiving payment is should be available on the platform. You don’t want to end up in situations where you make a good profit/turnout and end up unable to withdraw your earning. It would be a devastating and discouraging factor to your trading experience. But not to worry, the brokers listed in this article all have bitcoin deposit and withdrawal option, which is pretty much globally accessible.
- Trade Expiration limit : When choosing a broker, traders should choose a broker with flexible expiration time limit. Some brokers have wide range of limits for traders to take advantage of. Some brokers offer expiration limit ranging from 30secs, others 1min, while others start at 2mins, 5mins, 10mins etc per trade. Your strategy time expiration limit determines the broker that would be more profitable to you.
- Website Customer Service : When you sign up with some trade platforms you are provided with wide range of services even up to personal account managers who would help,support and guide you through your trading experience especially if you are a newbie. This helps you and reduce lose and increase outcome as you will be given information like when it is more profitable to trade and how to enter a trade.
- Number Of Options, Pairs, Commodities, Stock, Indices : Binary option have a wide variety of pairs to trade on like stock, indices, currencies and commodities while forex only trade on currency pairs, except in situations where the forex broker also offer binary trading platform services.
Find a broker that suite your trading strategy. When you do so, signup/create an account, I’ll still strongly advice you not to make any deposit if you are a newbie to trading until you have mastered your trading skills and strategy, knowing when to go into a trade and when it is most profitable to trade. When you signup with a broker, you are given a demo account. A demo account and a real account are one and the same, the only difference is; in a demo account you don’t have real money. The funds in your demo account is what you should use in learning how to trade and master your trading strategy. If you exhaust your demo account balance, you can request a refill in your demo balance it is free. Only when you have mastered your strategy trading with the demo and have grown the balance above the initial default demo balance should you deposit and test your skills and strategy in a real account.
Below are list of credible brokers that deposit and make withdrawals in bitcoin and allows wide range users participation.
BEST BINARY OPTION BROKERS WITH HIGH RETURNS ON TRADE AND GOOD EXPIRATION TIME LIMIT.
BITMEXAffiliates receive a percentage of total commissions paid by the people they have referred, paid in Bitcoin into their BitMEX wallet. Each referral generates affiliate commissions for the lifetime of the account. The percentage of commissions they receive depend on the Bitcoin turnover of the account’s referrals.
BEST GLOBAL FOREX BROKERS/PLATFORMS WITH HIGH RETURNS ON TRADE PAYOUT
ETOROEarn 80% on every trade
Trade multiple times in 24 hours
7 days in a week.